|Job Type||FullTime / Regular|
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- We look for Teamwork: Creates a constructive work environment by contributing ideas, being receptive to other’s ideas, and leveraging differences with integrity.
- We look for Communication Skills: Listens intently and displays curiosity, asking questions that lead to an impactful, collaborative environment.
- We look for Decision Making / Problem Solving: Listens to the opinions of others, evaluates problems, and proposes constructive solutions.
- We look for Job Knowledge: Learns how the business works and builds expertise while leading others to grow their own skills.
- We look for Managing Work: Sets priorities and determines resource needs to achieve goals efficiently and is accountable for results.
- We look for Customer Focus: Is a trusted customer advocate, selflessly meeting all internal and external needs with integrity.
- We look for Action Oriented: Passionate about the work and the goals of the company, maintaining high levels of productivity and a positive impact.
- We look for Strategic Agility: Understands the company’s vision, prioritizes their work accordingly and makes knowledgeable decisions.
- The Chief Financial Officer will be focused on delivering exceptional financial planning and analysis support as well as identifying, evaluating and driving M&A transactions from cultivation to close.
- This position will provide leadership to key strategic initiatives within the organization seeking to maximize the value creation. The CFO will partner cross functionally providing sound judgement, confident decision making and advice in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- This position demands excellent organizational and administrative skills, with self-motivation and attention to detail, and a customer service orientation.
- Partner with the executive team to provide business and financial leadership during the process of identifying and evaluating new acquisition opportunities consistent with strategic objectives
- Lead financial planning and budget management functions with all lines of business
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of all internal financial report schedules to the executive team
- Actively drive accountability, monitor performance, and develop financial improvement initiatives across all business lines
- Accomplish objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course correction
- Direct improving processes, operations and efficiencies to maximize profitability and help position for continued aggressive growth
- Support corporate development initiatives including evaluating, re-structuring and executing M&A transactions and business divestitures as required to continue to rebalance the business portfolio
- Lead the due diligence process by conducting thorough investigations of the market, financial, managerial, operational and technological aspects of the target companies
- Oversee the execution of financial analyses in supporting the financing of transaction
- Prepare briefing and discussion materials about recommended targets and M&A transactions to the CEO, Board of Directors and investors
- Guide in tactical and strategic realms, addressing commercial, financial risk and legal issues
- Consult with General Counsel for legal & economic deal terms and alternative approaches to risk allocation
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify and prioritize opportunities, including tracking public companies and interacting with investment bankers and other sources of deal opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential strategic partners, strategic targets and their advisors including business brokers and investment banks
- Ensure effective management of post-closing deal terms and hand-off to integration teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a quantitative discipline
- 8+ Years’ Experience in Finance, M&A, corporate development, investment banking, consulting and/or private equity with manufacturing, distribution and/ or related experience
- 5+ years’ Experience in strategic management or consulting position
- Experience in full life-cycle closed M&A transactions, including pre-deal operations due diligence, integration planning, synergy and cost savings analysis, and/or post-close transformation
- Proven business acumen and demonstrated track record of identifying, negotiating and managing successful strategic alliances, partnerships, licensing arrangements and other third-party relationships
- MBA or other advanced business degree