|Job Type||FullTime / Regular|
|Minumum Salary||130000 USD|
|Maximum Salary||160000 USD|
Director of Finance & Operations
- Finance Director– The Finance Director is a business-oriented finance and accounting executive with the responsibility to oversee and manage all financial management, accounting and asset management.
- The Finance Director will direct the fiscal functions of the entity including, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and accounting.
- The Finance Director interprets financial and statistical trends, projects financial needs, plans recommends, and implements actions to achieve desired financial results.
- The scope of responsibility encompasses long and short term financial, strategic planning, capital and operational planning, capital discussions and revenue generation.
- Be an effective business partner to the general manager and operations team by providing insight into the financial implications of a variety of business, commercial, and operational scenarios.
- Communicate effectively status and issues facing the business at all levels.
- Develops reporting to monitor the performance of the business and strategic initiatives.
- Develops clear and concise communication to ensure initiatives are understood and accountability achieved.
- Develop the capabilities of the business unit’s financial team members.
- Establishes, tracks and asses working capital levels within the division.
- Identifies opportunities to improve working capital and develops action plans to implement.
- Reviews and approves all capital expenditure requests, partnering with plant leadership to validate cost/benefit analysis; ensures post-investment analysis is performed to monitor actual results vs expected benefits
- Oversee and manage accounting, cost accounting, and budgeting activities.
- Manage the accounting system in accordance with both standard accounting principles and corporate accounting policies to provide visibility of the financial condition of the division.
- Prepare monthly financial reviews for the executive and local management team including variance reports, KPIs and other management accounting reports.
- Insure that integrated planning and forecasting tools are in place to provide management visibility of progress toward meeting financial performance goals.
- Conduct analysis of financial performance of all projects, cost accounts, manufacturing value streams and overall plant P&L.
- Reports out on results and recommends corrective actions.
- Responsible for implementing and managing cost control methods and procedures.
- Oversees the accounting, cost accounting, forecasting and budgeting activities for the P&L, balance sheet and income statement.
- Partners with the plant GM’s and finance to ensure viability of budget and forecasts and line of sight to monitor performance against goals.
- Coordinate the completion of business plans and forecasts, budgetary comparisons, profit analysis, operations reviews, appropriate requests and other financially related documents.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable Generally Accepting Accounting Principles (GAAP) and ensures financial records comply with such standards
- Partner with management team to create, analyze and justify business cases for capital expenditures, new customer quotations or strategic business actions.
- Follow all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies and guidelines.
- Support, recommend and implement process and procedure change to improve efficiencies and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Other duties may be assigned or required for this position
- A proven record of accomplishment of successfully leading all financial operations, cash management and accounting controls.
- Proficient in various accounting, financial and MRP/ERP software use.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications; Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Advanced skills in Excel.
- A minimum of 10 years of broad experience and a minimum of a four-year degree in accounting or finance.
- An advanced degree is highly preferred with a either a CPA or CMA designation and/or MBA.
- Ability and experience working in a manufacturing company
- Analytical and a strong communicator.
- Develops future leaders from existing leadership
- Years Of Experience
- Min/Preferred Education
- 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
- CPA, CMA or MBA