|Job Type||FullTime / Regular|
|Minumum Salary||100000 USD|
|Maximum Salary||120000 USD|
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and analytical senior FP&A professional to join our FP&A team as high level individual contributor.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- You are a highly analytical individual with good business sense, excellent judgement and a practical approach to data and solutions.
- You are perceptive, relentlessly curious, a fast learner and move quickly in a proactive fashion.
- As a senior member of the FP&A team you will take a leadership role in the development of forecasts, budgets, ad-hoc analysis and engage with other business teams to provide visibility to data, analysis and insights enabling informed decision making.
- Much of your initial time will be immersed in analytics surrounding performance trends, mix analysis, deeply understanding margins, forecasting and understanding business drivers.
- You will need to build creative and elegant solutions to enhance efficiency, visibility and get to the crux of the story behind the data that you will craft and report to senior and executive leadership.
- You will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales and other business teams and have C-Suite exposure.
- Your analysis will drive decisions that will have a direct and visible impact on the bottom-line.
- Actively participate in monthly business reviews and provide analytical support (focused on strategic insights) to the operational leadership teams
- Manage creation and distribution of managerial reporting packages that enable PSAV’s leadership team to monitor and drive performance improvement initiatives
- Own all financial reporting and strategic analyses for SVP of Business Operations leader (P&L owner)
- Analyze and extract insights from highly complex data sets and communicate insights in simple, executive level written form
- Leverage data to drive strategic insights and make actionable, results oriented recommendations to drive business value
- Identify the drivers of financial performance in each region and sub-region
- Provide in-depth analysis and recommendations on labor management, discount management, capital expenditure and sub-rental management
- Support Executive Team with ad hoc financial analysis
Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning
- Lead region’s annual budgeting process through collaboration with all divisions, business units and corporate departments
- Work with executive leadership to ensure budgeted performance is in line with economic and industry expectations
- Leverage organizational reporting tools (budgeting software, CRM, etc.) to update forecasted performance throughout the year; provide weekly flash forecasts to inform executives of near term performance
- Collaborate with corporate finance team to build 5 year long range plans
- Help ensure data quality and accuracy with periodically reviewing assumptions being used and addressing gaps
- Drive complex modeling of analytics surrounding forecasting
- Become subject matter expert in channel selling model and corporate expert/go-to person on segment/product line/regional/channel profitability
- Support business teams with analysis, forecasting, budgeting, investigating variances and projects
- Support monthly financial review/reporting process and presentations for executives and BOD
- Drive implementation of new planning and reporting system
- Engage closely with product teams and execs on providing actionable data and insights
- Work with accounting and business on expense accruals and needed information to support operating spend transparency
- Streamline processes and automate business reporting
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Smart, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Big picture perspective yet strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and executive presence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team working skills and ability to manage deliverables in rapidly changing environments
- Process oriented, use a structured approach to problems and work
- Ability to anticipate issues/needs and drive solutions
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A, investment banking, consulting other similar finance roles
- BS Finance, Accounting, or other analytical field
- MBA a plus
- High aptitude and experience with business analytics, large data sets and reporting tools. Excel wizard
- FP&A subject matter expert
- Oracle, planning and reporting tools such as Oracle EPBCS, Hyperion, Essbase,
- Consumer electronics industry experience
- Experience with contra revenue in a channel selling environment