To provide you with the highest level of service, we only work with a few select companies at a time. This allows us to become thoroughly familiar with your company, people, product, work environment and expectations.
We believe our company is an extension of yours. A candidate's first impression of your company often comes from us. Because we genuinely care that we match talented candidates with appropriate employers, we take the necessary time to get to know your specific needs. We only present a candidate to you after we have carefully screened him or her and determined that there is a good fit.
We understand that your hiring needs and priorities can change overnight. We also understand that we may only be one of a number of resources that you may use for your hiring needs. That's why we're flexible and offer a variety of services to help you meet your objectives.
Retained searches take top priority. This Search is for an urgent situation, or for a sensitive cases in which confidentiality is paramount. We serve as your company’s directed recruiting resource.
Fee is calculated at 30% of the candidates estimated first years compensation, which includes base salary and realistic bonus for the first year.
You pay us one-third to initiate the search, one-third when the candidate accepts, and the remainder when the candidate begins employment
You have the right of candidate refusal (candidates are presented to you and only you until you ascertain your interest)
You have the focused and undivided attention of a full time experienced recruiter.
- This is our next highest priority search and it takes precedence over all contingency searches.
- Fee is calculated at 30% of the candidates estimated first years compensation, which includes base salary and realistic bonus for the first year.
- You pay us 20% of the estimated fee to initiate the search, and the remaining 80% after the candidate begins employment.
- If we cannot identify 3 candidates for selection we will refund the initiation fee, and if you hire a candidate on your own or through another resource no further fee is due.
- You have right of first refusal of candidates.
- Project initiation fee is applied to completion of search.
- We refer candidates who most closely match your company’s requirements.
- If you hire someone we’ve presented, our fee is 30% of the candidates estimated first years compensation that includes base salary and realistic bonus for the first year.
- If you hire someone through another source, no fee is due.