|Job Type||FullTime / Regular|
|Minumum Salary||180000 USD|
|Maximum Salary||280000 USD|
Chief Financial Officer
- My Client provides cutting edge software to many of the leading banks and lenders in US, Europe, and Australia.
- My client has a global presence and extensive reach.
- With substantial growth and transformation expected over the next 2-3 years, the company is looking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- This position will report to the CEO, and partner with our Sales and Marketing teams to drive revenue and client success.
- The company is profitable, has a strong balance sheet and highly-supportive venture capital backing.
- The company’s management team is comprised of industry veterans who have led the company to its current position as a dominant player in its industry segment.
Why make a career move to my client?
- You will enjoy the freedom and rewards of winning in an entrepreneurial culture with a group of professionals who are respected industry experts building enterprise grade software products.
- If you have always wanted to be an entrepreneur who builds a successful business, they are is ready for you. This is your opportunity to be part of a successful SaaS firm that is at a significant inflection point in its growth trajectory.
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) provides strategic financial and administrative support to the Company and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization.
- The CFO reports directly to the President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and is responsible for all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
- The CFO works closely with Company Board members and senior executives to develop and execute plans to drive the growth of the business.
- The CFO will also serve as the Corporate Secretary.
- Work with the CEO on the company’s strategic vision including fostering and cultivating shareholder and stakeholder relationships.
- Provide the Company with an operating budget. Work with the CEO and department heads to provide adequate resources to support budget objectives, and information to ensure proper budget management.
- Assess the benefits of all prospective contracts and advise the Executive Team on financial implications.
- Ensure adequate controls are in place and effectively operating to enable the Company to efficiently and effectively pass third-party audit and financial scrutiny.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the Company.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization and negotiate bank credit facilities on behalf of the Company.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the Company’s needs.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the Company and the preparation of the annual financial statements is in accordance with U.S. GAAP and federal, state and other required schedules and reports both in the U.S. and internationally.
- Oversee tax, accounting and currency related requirements for the company’s overseas operations.
- Oversee all purchasing, disbursement and payroll activities for the Company.
- Attend Board and Subcommittee meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
- Investigate cost-effective benefit plans and other fringe benefits which the organization may offer employees and potential employees with the goal of attracting and retaining qualified individuals.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculation of merit increases, commissions, and salaries for the staff.
- Maintain and understand the equity history and capitalization table of the Company.
- Serve as one of the trustees and oversee administration and financial reporting of the Company’s 401(k) plan.
- Oversee business insurance plans and health care coverage and renewals.
- Develop supporting staff within the finance and HR organizations to enable personal and professional growth and support proper succession planning.
- Oversee facility and office management functions of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or MBA highly preferred.
- 10+ years demonstrated success leading in a dynamic corporate environment.
- Proven technical acumen in Finance and Accounting domains
- Proven career progression and strong evidence of managing and developing teams.
- Experience working in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience working in venture-backed or private equity funded businesses.
- Proven success in handling Human Resources.
- Strategic thinker with strong operational and communication skills; comfortable communicating at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to lead team to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Proven proactive behavior – taking the initiative and acting in advance rather than simply reacting to circumstances and events.
- Respectfully talent-focused: committed to nurturing a positive, innovative work setting.
- Tenacious – enjoys rolling up sleeves when necessary to accomplish things.
- High emotional intelligence, well-developed listening skills.