|Job Type||FullTime / Regular|
|Minumum Salary||180000 USD|
|Maximum Salary||250000 USD|
Chief Financial Officer
- The Company is a dynamic, rapidly growing international manufacturer and distributor of components for the automotive marketplace.
- We are seeking a forward-thinking individual who will be a key business partner to the CEO and leadership team to drive financial performance of the corporation in accordance with our strategic plan.
- Be integral to the development of the strategic plan
- Lead financial evaluation for new product development (NPD), acquisitions, capital expenditures, investments, real estate and insurance
- Act as strategic business partner to Divisional, Regional and Functional leadership teams providing insight and recommendations on both short-term and long-term growth plans of organization
- Provide accounting integrity and financial controls to support achieving revenue, profit, and ROA goals
- Financial Planning and Analysis including yearly budgeting, reporting and forecasting
- Oversee cash, foreign currency hedging program, investments and asset management
- Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks
- Maintain strong banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors, auditors and business partners
- Mentor and develop accounting/finance team managing work allocation, training, performance evaluations, and the building of an effective and efficient team dynamic
- Be an integral part of the companies M&A activity which may include ?providing financial analysis of potential acquisition targets
- lead negotiator on acquisition targets working with Divisional/Regional leaders
- leading due diligence or integration process
- Manage cash flow, recognizing the need to increase scrutiny as necessary. Assume check signing and account management privileges as necessary.
- Prepare monthly financial statements; reconcile all Balance Sheet accounts to sub-ledgers, prepare and enter journal entries, calculate WIP, Inventory value, compare to budget and analyze variances in a standard cost environment.
- Maintain banking and business insurance relationships. Provide annual budget and timely monthly results.
- Lead budgeting efforts. Prepare annual budget, report results, variances and corrective actions to assure budgeted goals are achieved.
- Prepare for and manage annual audit.
- Responsible for federal and state tax issues, tax estimates, sales and use tax filings, audits by federal and state authorities, and 5500’s for employee benefit plans.
- Perform credit and collection function and maintain DSO.
- Assure the stability, security and use of the ERP system company-wide. Keep software releases up-to-date and identify opportunities/lead efforts to more fully integrate the ERP system into all facets of company operations
- Issue work orders, review capital purchase requests for management approval, maintain supporting documentation.
- Direct and administer company’s MIS, IT and telecommunications functions. Manage external service providers as required.
- Negotiate annual service contracts and coordinate with external 401 (K) and payroll service providers as required. Serve as administrator of 401K plan.
- Maintain company business insurance policies.
- Directs & controls company employees and outsourced services in financial and IT matters. The Chief Financial Officer / CFO will have a significant impact on the company’s success by maintaining a high level of financial control and analysis, developing programs to support a professional work environment to attract and retain high-caliber employees, and enhance and maintain a fully functioning IT infrastructure to support the company’s business needs.
- Financial Reporting, Planning, and Analysis ?Provide analysis, insight and advice on operational performance to the CEO, COO and Business Line Leadership for sound decision making
- Lead the annual and long-term planning, budget and financial strategy processes
- Support CEO in developing and measuring annual performance metrics
- Communicate financial performance and trends to all stakeholders
- Compliance/Risk Management ?Oversee the treasury function and cash management strategies
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, local, and client reporting and audit requirements
- Maintain effective relationships with external auditors, banks, and other third parties
- Develop and maintain systems to ensure adequate internal controls; maintain financial reporting systems and records to comply with management, government and client requirements
- Strategy and Governance ?Work closely with the CEO to provide due diligence and analysis of potential acquisitions and new business opportunities
- Administer elements of the shareholder stock purchase program and ESOP; liaison with outside vendors on annual valuation
- Work with CEO and Director of HR on financial management and oversight of employee benefit and compensation plans
- Develop and implement effective tax planning strategies
- Support CEO and Board of Directors in governance and committee participation
- Information Technology ?Partner with leadership and department heads to identify technology requirements for the business
- Actively involved in evaluation and implementation of software applications
- Ensure appropriate platform for hardware, connectivity, and collaboration tools
- Management, Staffing, and Process Improvement ?Supervise the Controller and IT Manager
- Build high performing Finance and IT teams that scale with the growth and increased complexity of the business
- Prioritize and execute strategic Finance and IT initiatives
- Implement operational best practices for Finance and IT
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 12 years of accounting and finance experience
- Experience in valuing acquisition targets and experience going through the evaluation-purchase-integration cycle
- Solid technical accounting knowledge and thorough understanding of GAAP
- Extensive knowledge and experience in financial statement preparation, consolidations, and maintaining automated financial systems
- Knowledge and expertise in multiple currencies
- Ability to travel internationally
- International work experience
- MBA or advanced degree
- A proven leader and manager with current/recent experience at the Controller level
- Demonstrated P&L Responsibility
- Industry Experience
- In depth knowledge of IFRS
- Directs & controls company employees and outsourced services in financial and IT matters.
- The Chief Financial Officer / CFO will have a significant impact on the company’s success by maintaining a high level of financial control and analysis, developing programs to support a professional work environment to attract and retain high-caliber employees, and enhance and maintain a fully functioning IT infrastructure to support the company’s business needs.
- This is a “shirt sleeve” environment utilizing a staff of four employees-must be willing to perform all finance operations as needed. Reports to the President and is a key member of the senior management team.