|Job Type||FullTime / Regular|
|Minumum Salary||100000 USD|
|Maximum Salary||140000 USD|
- The Finance Manager will be primarily responsible for leading and partnering with the Direct Channel leader to power decisions and drive value through the successful execution of strategies.
- Utilizing internal data collected, this role will analyze financial results, create pricing and profitability models for new business opportunities, establish financial objectives, prepare and update forecasts and create analyses for driving business decisions.
- This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Finance.
- Create and maintain financial models in order to generate monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts
- Lead the budgeting process for the Direct channel and track and drive progress towards achievement
- Develop, implement and manage a budgeting process and KPI’s for new lines of business
- Support business development efforts with financial models and analyses, evaluate new deals and advise on the financial impact of decisions
- Work directly with key members of channel management to identify and provide innovative solutions to financial risks
- Develop management reporting packages, track key metrics and perform budget and forecast to actual analyses
- Prepare management presentations and reports that outline and summarize the financial performance of the business to key executives along with risk and opportunities
- Support internal and external finance teams with metrics and forecast data loads into Hyperion Financial tools
- 7+ years of financial modeling, budgeting, and forecasting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business (or equivalent) from an accredited college/university
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to accurately compile and interpret complex and varied information
- Advanced excel skills associated with financial modeling and analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and project management skills
- Ability to work well with internal teams to extract business needs and reporting requirements
- Experience with Hyperion Financial tools (Essbase) preferred