|Job Type||FullTime / Regular|
|Minumum Salary||100000 USD|
|Maximum Salary||150000 USD|
Financial Systems Manager
- My client is a full-service law firm with offices around the world and a staff as diverse as the practice areas we support.
- Their clients range from Fortune 100 companies to medium and small corporations, financial institutions, and private equity firms.
- They are Known for their commitment to excellence, They strives to provide superior service to their clients as well as our fellow employees.
Essential Job Functions
- The Financial Systems Manager is responsible for the management and administration of the Firm’s financial systems.
- The Financial Systems Manager leads efforts relating to the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of various financial systems.
- This role closely collaborates with finance team leadership, the IT function, and other internal and external resources to identify continuous improvement opportunities and to support efforts in delivering superior tools and service to its customers.
- Assist team with the troubleshooting and documentation of issues and their resolution; evaluating, designing, documenting, and prioritizing enhancement requests.
- Manage 1st and 2nd tier financial system application support
- Implement standards and best practices for supporting Financial Systems and related BI solutions.
- Collaborate with BI team responsible for coordinating with Finance, IT, and other resources to document reporting requirements, understand key metrics, and identify opportunities for improvement in the methods for delivery of information.
- Understand the relationship between existing financial system modules, integrations, and other related systems in order to maintain their integrity in a changing environment.
- Oversee financial system operational responsibilities such as data integrity checking, month-end processing, systems setups, and other related duties.
- Collaborate with all finance areas to assess financial system application security, enhancement needs, and process transformation
- Implement and manage a multiyear roadmap in an effort to modernize critical aspects of financial systems and related business processes.
- Partner with Finance and IT on financial systems strategy and execution on a global basis.
- Vendor relationship management, including statements of work, consulting resource onboarding, invoice processing, etc.
- Prepare project budgets and provide reporting on budget vs. actual activity.
- Leverage project management experience to lead a variety of financial system initiatives, ensuring scope and budget are properly managed and that the business needs are met.
Qualifications & Requirements
- The successful candidate will have 10+ years of experience supporting accounting and/or finance functions, showing progressive growth in responsibilities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or similar area of study is required.
- A comprehensive understanding of the law firm or professional services industry is necessary.
- Strong accounting and systems skills including accounting principles and common accounting terminology is required. Candidates should have strong technical skills and experience with a variety of financial systems, including, but not exclusive to Chrome River and Elite 3E.
- This candidate will have strong, analytical, research, and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to work independently, comprehend business requirements, and proactively identify system capabilities to address business requirements is critical.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, problem resolution, and follow through skills are required in order to management multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and highly demanding environment.
- The ability to lead and work effectively on a team and with both business and technical teams is required.
- This candidate must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and be proactive, resourceful, and results-oriented.
- This individual should possess strong written and oral communication skills in order to clearly and concisely summarize observations, conclusions, and recommendations.