|Job Type||FullTime / Regular|
|Minumum Salary||120000 USD|
|Maximum Salary||185000 USD|
Regulatory Operations Manager
- The regulatory and government affairs Manager provides direction and information as part of the management team to implement policies and develop products in line with the company and ensure company compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Acts as liaison providing strategic regulatory guidance for the organization. Interacts with external regulatory community and have a good knowledge base of US regulations, be familiar with development process with a focus on telecommunications and a solid understanding of promotional activities.
- Oversee the process and procedures of standard operational procedures necessary to facilitate and maintain regulatory compliance for levels of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process easement documentation to include record to the appropriate agency, process payment to land owner
- Manage CLEC licenses, Annual Reports, and 499Q and 499A requirements with federal and state agencies.
- Support the ongoing management of the state compliance/audit binders for telecom entities.
- Support the ongoing management of state rulings as it relates to telecommunications/cable.
- Maintain and track regulatory reporting calendar.
- Participate as needed in document production and research related to Data Request responses.
- Assist with consumer complaint research and responses.
- Collect and organize files and update corporate files and records.
- Administer and track regulatory filings and tariffs.
- Assist in managing various projects toward meeting regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Support internal teams to adhere to regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Research and provide supporting data
- Approve daily deposits
- Work with CSR’s regarding customer service inquires/issues.
- B.S. Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with members of all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to show good judgment, consistency, timeliness and respect in decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results on a timely basis.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities at one time and consistently achieve results on a timely basis.