|Job Type||FullTime / Regular|
|Minumum Salary||110000 USD|
|Maximum Salary||140000 USD|
SAP BPC LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST
- Gather business requirements, recommend and implement solutions for financial consolidation and reporting initiatives using the SAP Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC) application.
- Responsible for configuration and deployment of initial and ongoing Implementations of the BPC Application.
- This position involves 50% gathering and interpreting business requirements (working closely with accounting and finance teams) and 50% technical (configuration, report development, testing support, written documentation, etc.).
- Responsible for continued support of business in day-to-day use of the BPC application and reporting functionality.
REPORTS TO: Director, IT Business Applications
- Serve as IT Lead Business Analyst focusing on SAP Global Financial Reporting and Consolidations for WC Bradley companies.
- Liaison between business users and development teams, by translating and clarifying business requirements into technical requirements needed by Data Services and BW resources
- Work as a business partner with client users across Accounting & Finance business area
- Perform functional testing on newly developed functionality
- Document the functional requirements & business case for all requested changes
- Work closely with BW, Data Services, and integration resources to build integrated solutions
- Monitor production to identify candidates for long term application improvements
- Partner with Global Controller to capture requirements, analyze and leverage delivered system features/functions and explore new technical functionality
- Develop and execute test cases, comprehensive test plans and perform unit testing with system developers to ensure overall functionality and technical quality of deliverables.
- Manage all phases of the software development lifecycle including design, implementation, deployment, development, testing and maintenance as it relates to BPC
- Prioritize requirements and manage expectations; Partner with business leads to review the functional requirements for projects and determine feasibility
- Inspire and work closely with team members and foster a team environment
- Will present on occasion, internal initiatives to large groups, IT Steering Committee, and/or Senior Management
- Conducts frequent client communication with purpose to gain consensus or compromise on problems. Builds relationships with client contacts.
- Understand company goals and objectives worldwide and analyze the needs of the environment to meet goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with management of other areas to set priorities for different work efforts. Ensure adherence to change management procedure.
- Directs & controls company employees and outsourced services in financial and IT matters. The Chief Financial Officer / CFO will have a significant impact on the company’s success by maintaining a high level of financial control and analysis, developing programs to support a professional work environment to attract and retain high-caliber employees, and enhance and maintain a fully functioning IT infrastructure to support the company’s business needs.
- This is a “shirt sleeve” environment utilizing a staff of four employees-must be willing to perform all finance operations as needed.
- Reports to the President and is a key member of the senior management team.
- Financial Reporting, Planning, and Analysis ?Provide analysis, insight and advice on operational performance to the CEO, COO and Business Line Leadership for sound decision making
- Lead the annual and long-term planning, budget and financial strategy processes
- Support CEO in developing and measuring annual performance metrics
- Communicate financial performance and trends to all stakeholders
- Compliance/Risk Management ?Oversee the treasury function and cash management strategies
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, local, and client reporting and audit requirements
- Maintain effective relationships with external auditors, banks, and other third parties
- Develop and maintain systems to ensure adequate internal controls; maintain financial reporting systems and records to comply with management, government and client requirements
- Strategy and Governance ?Work closely with the CEO to provide due diligence and analysis of potential acquisitions and new business opportunities
- Administer elements of the shareholder stock purchase program and ESOP; liaison with outside vendors on annual valuation
- Work with CEO and Director of HR on financial management and oversight of employee benefit and compensation plans
- Develop and implement effective tax planning strategies
- Support CEO and Board of Directors in governance and committee participation
- Information Technology ?Partner with leadership and department heads to identify technology requirements for the business
- Actively involved in evaluation and implementation of software applications
- Ensure appropriate platform for hardware, connectivity, and collaboration tool
- Management, Staffing, and Process Improvement ?Supervise the Controller and IT Manager
- Build high performing Finance and IT teams that scale with the growth and increased complexity of the business
- Prioritize and execute strategic Finance and IT initiatives
- Implement operational best practices for Finance and IT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting practices, GAAP, and IFRS
- Demonstrated experience with SAP BPC Netweaver10.0/ 10.1 or higher including EMP and Data Manager report development
- Working knowledge of SAP BW process chains, data extraction and modeling in support of the BPC application back-end functions
- Hands on implementation experience in revenue forecast, P&L, BS planning and cost center planning
- Preferred knowledge/understanding of BPC Optimized for S4
- Working knowledge of SAP FI and CO master data in order to evaluate and analyze the impact of configuration or process changes on the BPC application
- Working knowledge of Simple Finance integration points with BPC
- Minimum2 full lifecycle implementations of BPC integrated with a Tier 1 ERP System
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills; Ability to communicate technical concepts and issues with non-technical audiences verbally and in writing.
- Outstanding team-building skills along with a relentless focus on providing great customer service.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to effectively interface with business users.
- 5+ years experience in requirements gathering, validation, definition, and documentation
- 5+ years experience in defining, improving, and documenting business processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users, IT staff and various levels of management
- Travel approx 35% (Domestic & International)