|Job Type||FullTime / Regular|
|Minumum Salary||85000 USD|
|Maximum Salary||120000 USD|
- Responsible for preparation of financial statements, standard costs, variance and capital expenditure analysis, budgeting and cost control. This position provides support to both the Plant Manager at the location and the Chief Financial Officer.
- Participate in, oversee, and audit the primary functions of the finance area, which includes month end closings, year-end audits, preparation of the business plan, and financial reporting.
- Provide Financial Reporting
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and analysis.
- Prepare variance analysis, understand root cause and drive for corrective action.
- Provide general ledger administration for location, ensuring common factors are applied uniformly.
- Prepare and oversee audit for location.
- Provide tax administration
- Monitor payroll, sales and use taxes, to compliance standards.
- Perform tax planning and preparing for tax audits
- Manage Assets
- Monitor and recommend inventory control to ensure proper level of inventory items.
- Monitor fixed assets control including reports on assets.
- Perform and review capital budgeting, IRR calculations and the preparation of Capital Expenditure Requisitions.
- Experience with Sage FAS is a plus.
- Provide Cash Management
- Manage Petty Cash
- Cost Accounting
- Shop order analysis to insure timely closeout and reporting accuracy
- Standard cost maintenance
- Efficiency and usage variance analysis
- Budgeting and Business Plan
- Prepare the budget for location
- Provide management team with budget variance analysis and reporting
- Operations Management Support
- Prepare analysis and help facilitate Monthly Performance Reviews for location
- Prepare analysis and help facilitate Operations for Excellence Reviews for location
- Oversee the Accounts Payable invoice coding and review
- Drive cost reduction and cost containment initiatives
- Perform sales plan variance analysis and work with Sales group to make sure sell prices support run sizes and manufacturing cost at an acceptable profit margin
- Involvement in special projects as assigned. This will include reviewing situations, devising project plan, implementing as well as insuring appropriate training.
- All other duties assigned by either Operations Manager or CFO.
- High proficiency – Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Flexibility in hours to meet deadlines/Overtime as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting strongly preferred.
- Lean training and experience desirable
- 3 to 5 years of experience in manufacturing accounting environment.